Handling Returns at Bullet & Barrel
1. Clothing, sporting goods and accessories are returnable.
2. Please ask for a gift receipt if applicable.
3. Returns are gladly accepted on unworn merchandise within five days. Tags must still be on the items and must be accompanied by a receipt for refund. Any packaging and instruction manuals must accompany the product.
4. Returns purchased between five and 30 days may qualify for an exchange or store credit. Without a receipt, an exchange or store credit will be issued.
5. After 30 days, no exchanges or refunds will be issued.
6. All final sale merchandise (price point ending in .88) may not be returned or exchanged.
7. Ammunition and Firearm sales are FINAL.